Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Go Green #14

I am a traveler who loves to explore the beauty of my dear country, the Philippines.  I love to see that most of our provinces like Bicol are still green.  Hmnnn, love the fresh air.

Mayon Volcano's tip

Mt. Mayon as my background
resting
budding flower

I support in taking good care of our mother nature so that the next generation will be able to see its beauty that I've seen today.





To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

melandria said...

your from bicol din? Thanks for sharing and joining. Hope to see you next monday. Continue your Green Living Ideas

Black Sheep said...

No I'm not....nandun lang kami every Holy week dahil sa friend :)

But my aunties are from there...albay and cam north :)

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)