Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pets: Vitality Value Meal for my Buknoy

I want to extend my gratitude to Vitality Value Meals for giving my dog Buknoy a month supply of dog food. I'll admit it, my dog is really not a fan of dog food but when this one was delivered in the house, he was excited to eat some. And my sister told me that he had finished a bowl that instant! Kinda excited,huh! Maybe because of the lamb!


Value Meal is a perfect dog food choice as it contains 21% protein.  Its main ingredient is pure lamb and beef.  Lamb is less likely to cause allergies to doggies unlike chicken.  Moreover, Value Meal contains whole grains for better digestion; and omega-6 that helps produce shiny coat.



Your pet will produce firm and more stools that do not smell that bad.  This is because of the right level of protein intake- as excessive protein and other undigested food nutrients cause smelly poops; and also the fiber from the whole grains.

After a month of observation, I can say that my dog still thinks that he is also a human being.  It's very hard for us to feed him pure dog food. :(  We have to fake him that we're also eating that food for him to eat some.  As a result, his dog food is still not reaching its half :(  So picky!  Well, maybe it's just my dog who loves vegetables and fruits as his food rather than a dog food. :D

Value Meal is only available at selected stores or let's say professional channels like vets, pet shops and selected agri-pet supplies at a very affordable price. :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

Kilo said...

san po available ito? wala akong mahanap sa area namin and want to try it with my pug

Jhengpot said...

hey, from where are you?

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)