Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Buffet 101 International Cuisine Experience

As the last part of our boss' series of birthday blow outs, we chose to experience dining at Buffet 101.  Buffet 101 is located at the San Miguel by the Bay, just right at the back of the SMX Convention Center.  Buffet 101 features international cuisines from all over the world, expanding through 4 continents with mostly Asian culinary favorites.


Buffet 101 features a five-star hotel dining setting, giving you that lavish feeling with  luxurious lighting fixtures, making your dining experience one you will never forget.  It brims with pride for having a neat and spacious buffet place with lofty interiors, crystal string curtains, and grand chandeliers suspended atop the long buffet table.




I can't able to show you more pictures of the foods they are serving, only those I've eaten.


Bulalo soup

my ube ice cream with  chocolate sprinkler
mango crepes
mango shake

Coffee after my meal :)
Affordable price for a buffet.  Eat all you can but no left over, please. :)

Buffet 101 International Cuisine
San Miguel by the bay, SM Mall of Asia near Microtel
Tel Nos: 556-2888, 556-3888
Opens daily 11:00am-2:30pm,5:30pm-10:00pm
Visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/buffet101



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)