Thursday, May 24, 2012

Krazy Garlik @ Resorts World Manila

It was our Big Boss' birthday treat to us last April 19, 2012 that's why we came to Resorts World and dined in at Krazy Garlik before watching Cirque Mother Africa.  And that was my first time to hear that restaurants' name and from the name itself, I can tell that the dishes' main ingredients is garlic.

Krazy Garlik brings together the best garlic-infused recipes from around the world. Whole or chopped, quickly sautéed or slowly roasted, robust or gentle. Zesty garlic gives each dish a unique, mouth-watering flavor. And it's great for your health, too.


The place has a casual dining interior with Krazy Garlik cartoons frames and stuff toys, cute.  But we opted to sit outside the restaurant to see a better view of Newport Mall (first time to be there), it's awesome!  Their staffs were friendly and polite.




The Foods


Hara-Kiri to share Php 325.00
Hara-Kiri (in Japan it's like suicidal) is spicy fried rice with bits of chilies, squids, shrimps and bacon. The spiciness tickles your taste buds with a garlicky taste.  I can't eat this one, not because it's spicy but because of the squids. :(  Plain rice for me.

Mushroom Matzuri  Php 345.00
Mushroom Matsuri is a delight for mushroom lovers. The mushrooms were fun to chew and tender but the sauce is a bit sweet and I don't like it. :(

Sorry for our Crispy Pata, what's left was a left-over. :D
Garlicky Crispy Pata  Php 695.00
Garlicky Crispy Pata was perfect in terms of crispiness of the skin and the tenderness of the meat. The diced fried garlic and a small tomato that looks like cherry enhanced the usual taste of this dish.  I love this one.

Pork Rib Adobo  Php 415.00
Pork Rib Adobo is one of the best adobo I've ever tasted.  They used lean meat for this viand, and I found it very soft. The sauce was flavorful, and of course garlicky! It was a bit spicy, but was very tolerable.

Krazy Garlik is a sister company of Italiannis and Stock Market and owned by the Bistro Group. This is also priced at a premium; thus, you should have a big budget when dining at this place.  For our group of 20-22 pax our bill was a whooping Php 18+++++.

Krazy Garlik Resorts World
2nd Level New Port Mall
New Port Resorts World
Pasay City
(6217149/6217148)
www.krazygarlik.com


Operating Hours:
Daily, 12:00 a.m. - 12:00 mn



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

wena sotto said...

Pati italiannis, fish & co., flapjacks sisters din nila.... I already got my GC prize from PLDT. I remembered that you posted this. thanks for giving me idea of the cost... gesh! ang mahal pala.

Jhengpot said...

yeah,...medyo mahal nga yung prize ng foods nila....so don't forget us kapag nag dine in kayo kaso dapat may extra...:)

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)