Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

photo from Mandaue foam
The idea of decorating one's home is very exhausting yet undeniably exciting and fulfilling when done.  Factors to consider are the budget of course and the quality and durability of the furniture you're wanting to buy.  And I am one of the many who loves decorating our home. Doing that makes me feel that I have a perfect home to rest everyday.  For that reason I'm always checking for new stuffs on line and even visiting various Furniture Stores like Mandaue Foam.  Mandaue Foam isn't new to me. I've been a winner of their previous pillow contest. Lucky me, that pillows fit perfectly in our bed. :)


For easy finds, I've checked their website and these are the three amazing furnitures that caught my attention.


Hank Media Cabinet set of 3
Hank Media Cabinet Set of 3
Though we already have a TV rack, I still choose this one coz I am really fascinated by its look and design, elegantly beautiful.  It will serve me in double purpose, a TV rack and storage as well. :)


Crown Shelf with Support
Crown Shelf with Support
Our wall is still bare and need some decorations to be beautiful and more appealing.  I choose this one because it will give our wall a very sophisticated and modern look as well together with the wall frames. :)


Angela Dresser with Stool
Angela Dresser with Stool
Last but definitely not the least on my list is this Angela Dresser with Stool.  It's the same name with my fave Angela in Lie to Me, but just a coincidence.  I don't have a dresser yet in our bedroom and I really wanted to have one to store all my kikay kits.  And I think its size and color as well as its design will fit perfectly in our room.


It's always nice to dream of having a beautiful and perfect home with your love ones.  Thank goodness that Mandaue Foam is here to give us the best of what we need.


Your home, your imagination.”


Beginnings and History 
Started in 1971 by Mrs. Rosita T. Uy as a foam manufacturer in Cebu, Mandaue Foam has rapidly grown over the past 40 years because of its commitment to provide its customers with quality and value for money products. Today, Mandaue Foam is one of the country's top 1000 corporations and has over 17 factories and showrooms nationwide. It's trademark products include its signature Flex Foam and Hotel Quality Gala Bed Mattress. 

 Soon after it started, Mandaue Foam sensed a need in the market for a more complete home store and it began to expand and diversify its product lines to include pillows, sofas, dining tables, bed frames, and other small home items. Today, Mandaue Foam continues to augment its product lines and innovate by offering customized furniture among others. 

 Cebu-Crafted, A Nationwide Brand 
 Following the success of its first retail showroom in Cebu, Mandaue Foam quickly expanded to neighboring provinces of Iloilo, Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Butuan, Davao and General Santos. 

 In 2007, it set sights in Manila and the Luzon area. It now has a factory and showroom along Ortigas Avenue Ext. that is fully equipped with a state-of-the-art foaming machine line. A year later, it opened its second showroom in the Luzon area in Quezon Avenue followed by a third one located at Las Pinas City by 2010 which also carries a wide range of furniture products. 

 Mandaue Foam aims to provide very affordable and high quality foam and furniture products to the Filipino people.

Check out their TVC


Mandaue Foam and Nuffnang Philippines bring you “The Bourne Legacy” 
on August 10, 2012 at Shangri-La Cineplex!



For more details about Mandaue Foam, check out their official website:

Like their Facebook Page:



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)