Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bon Chon Chicken @ SM Megamall


I've been eyeing this restaurant for so long and thank goodness that finally, I've tasted their chicken!  That happened on our monthsary when hubby and I looked for some place to eat after strolling at the mall.
To give you a short background: Bon Chon Chicken is a South Korean-based fried chicken franchise restaurant. It differs from typical American fried chicken by being fried twice that results in the skin being crunchier and less greasy.


BonChon Chicken is cooked-to-order therefore, it is suggested that orders be placed ahead of time. Their chicken are made with the highest quality ingredients and hand-brushed, piece-by-piece, with savory, secret sauces. Bonchon Chicken patrons can choose to have their chicken with either a mild, hot sauce- one bite suddenly becomes twenty wings (how's that?) or a soy garlic sauce- a perfect blending of sweetness and savoriness.

For that day, we ordered wings rice box with hot sauce and fish and chips box both with ice tea juice at a very affordable value of Php 145.00.
wings rice box-Php 145.00
Fish and Chips-Php 145.00
Iced Tea
Yes, I agree that their chicken is delicious and unique.  But sad to say they occupy only a little space in Megamall. I wish they had a huge area to cater more customers who love their menu.



In case you want to visit Bon Chon,  they are located near SM Supermarket at Mega Building B near Pepper Lunch and Yoshinoya.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)