Monday, June 18, 2012

Energizer and Nuffnang bring you “The Amazing Spider-Man”

Wifey and I are very excited to watch The Amazing Spider-Man.  We've waited for about two (2) months to see it on big screen.  I am very thankful that Nuffnang and Energizer partnered together to bring us this amazing movie of the year (in my opinion).

Peter Parker (Garfield) is an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents’ disappearance – leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors (Ifans), his father’s former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors’ alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero. -Written by Columbia Pictures

Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through fueling my passion as an employee and a blogger and at the same time giving me inspiration in what I do. Though unnoticed, Energizer helped me a lot in my day to day tasks and routines.  Starting from the the morning of my humble life, I need my alarm clock to wake me up so that I can prepare early and go to the office to attend my work.  What if my alarm clock doesn't work?  Of course my work will suffer. :((  Thank God, I'm using Energizer on my alarm clock so I need not worry.

When I arrived home at night, instead of sleeping early, I first sit beside my laptop and blog interesting topics for my readers/ followers.  As a blogger, of course I need pictures to beautify and emphasize my articles.

And also, my wife and I love to travel a lot. She also loves on taking pictures irregardless of what subject and situation (she just loves it), good thing that there's Energizer batteries Makers of the World’s Longest Lasting Batteries that gives our camera a long lasting life. We don’t have to change our batteries frequently. What we do is just to take good pictures. :)  Smile :)


Nuffnang always gave me an opportunity to grow in my blogging career (naks), always giving me the chance to meet and greet my fellow bloggers and even the stars/ celebrities I like. That way, I am inspired of doing articles which will also inspire my readers.

Mon



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)