Monday, April 18, 2011

Holy Week na: Vacation Time!

So hot, really hot outside!  Indication that summer time is now approaching.  What are you thinking, hmnnn?  Beaches, yey!  Swimming time. Out of towns? Where to?

Well this week is Holy Week, vacation time for an employee like me.  Where to go?
Boracay? Wow, white sands....lovely beaches....beautiful sunset..




Palawan? Island hopping!



Or in Bicol? Hmnnn... Mayon Volcano!


Wherever it is, Let's enjoy our long vacation and of course to my Catholic friends and relatives and to all Catholics out there, don't forget the meaning of the Lenten Season that you are celebrating..

Keep you updated.....



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

ramon said...

nice place...

Black Sheep said...

alin dito ang nice place? :D

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)