Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bowling as my Sports

On the past few years, our company tried bowling as our recreation or just a pampalipas oras after work.  We also had/conducted a tournament for this.


We were divided into four (4) teams: Black, Brown, White and Red team, and I belong to the Red Team.


I can't retrieved the photos of the other teams in color coding so i just posted pictures of us having fun in the bowling lanes!  By the way, the brown team was the overall champion and the red team (us) is the second.

Jeremy and I

My office mates having a break after bowling :)



We look like a pro, huh?!

I miss this activity, sana maulit muli :P  But sad to say there is no more bowling lane in SM Megamall. :(



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)