Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trip to Puerto Galera

It was October 30 to November 1 of 2005, when my barkada and I visited this beautiful beach in Mindoro Oriental, the Puerto Galera.  Actually, it was my first out of town experience!  We've only spent a day in there because our destination is an island somewhere in Mindoro with much beautiful sceneries.  During that time, the beach is not fully developed yet.  But still, as first timer, I've enjoyed my stay.

Sorry for the photo, kinuha ko pa sa baul eh :D No digital camera way back then :)

They say that today Puerto Galera can be compared to Boracay in terms of  beach, sands and night life.      I I really have to find it out soon :D

To go there, you need to ride a bus going to Batangas port then from there you have to ride Super Cat or RORO.  For the accommodation, you can search the net for some affordable hotels and resort of your choice.

Enjoy bathing!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)