Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rainy days in Boracay

Last July 8-10, 2011 my husband and I flew to Boracay to have some vacation. The weather was fine but with occasional rain showers....and strong monsoon wind (hanging habagat). Again, our flight is courtesy of Cebu Pacific low fares :). We arrived at Boracay airport at almost 5:00 in the afternoon and noticed that the airport was renovated, and in fairness its beautiful  and more presentable than before. :)



Our hotel accommodation is at Alta Vista de Boracay, courtesy of our gracious Ninong :D They picked up us at the airport with a shuttle, sad to say the boat transfers were transferred to a much far port called Tabon port due to the strong wind then our service picked us at Tambisaan Beach.



I love this trip and the Alta Vista hotel, quiet and so private. The staffs were cool and very accommodating! I love the beach, the pool, the food trips and everything we did together!

Day 2
Lovin' our breakfast so much!




my request..scrambled egg
red tea
Enjoying the view after our breakfast.


We  visited the Puka Beach(private beach, Alta Vista is a part owner). Pretty white sands....



@ Puka Beach
our cave adventure
At noontime till evening, we decided to wander around the white beach.


@ Astoria de Boracay
Fire dancing
Without our knowledge.....I am pregnant that time...so happy to find out when we arrived home :)

If you want to try Alta Vista de Boracay here's their link :) Book now!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

JESSICA Cassidy said...

love the orange store :-) Dropping by for Orange Tuesday.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/03/baby-looney-tunes-collection-books.html 

my green living ideas said...

wish i can visit boracay too, we have been eyeing to go there but because i got pregnant our plans did not push through.  maybe someday in the near future.  thanks for sharing and hope to see you again on next green monday meme

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)