Saturday, March 3, 2012

My visit to Makati Malls

This was my  first time to explore the beauty of Makati, actually its their mall, the Glorietta.


After having a picture taken at the Glorietta Mall, we then visited Greenbelt 5.  Funny me, there is Greenbelt 3 and 4 pa pala.

This one was taken at the fountain area of Greenbelt5.  Love the place, so class and sossy! :P




Hubby and I enjoyed the picture taking so much.


Nice view at my back.

This is the view...a fountain /landscape :)

Hope to come back again and spend more time exploring the malls and even the Makati's town proper. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)