Monday, March 12, 2012

“Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang”

My Ideal Nuffnang Summer is going to the beach and bathes under the heat of the sun.  I fear the sun no more because there is Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion that will help me protect my skin under the heat of the sun and skin cancer too.  With "Banana, Boat Sunscreen Lotion.  We've got you covered."

And of course, it's very uncommon for us girls to go in the beach with too much hair!  Ewww, high priced bikinis can't cover that! So, "Schick. Free your skin!"


I am now ready for summer, how about you?  Go grab Schick and Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion for you to enjoy the summer with Nuffnang, Family and Friends.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

3 comments:

jhengpot said...

I love the beach

Jhengpot said...

when you're in Boracay it doesn't matter....

Mel said...

high priced bikinis? waaaa, can't even dare to wear one :) hehehe have a great summer ahead sis.

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)