Friday, December 2, 2011

My Experience @BUM Reveal your Dark Side

Last Friday, hubby and I got the chance to witness one Grand Fashion Show hosted by BUM at SM Mall of Asia's Music Hall.  It's a cosplay themed fashion show.

me and hubby
We arrived there an hour earlier of schedule, so we took pictures of the venue first.


6:30 P.M., the raffle starts and our fellow bloggers won.  Schedule of activities was posted here: BUM

The show started at exactly 7:30 P.M with the cosplayers on the runway.  This one was the first to show their moves.

Then the first batch of their Holiday Collection on the runway :D



Their new celebrity endorsers : Empress Schuck, Dino Imperial and Bea Binene ( super pretty ni Bea).

The second presentation of the cosplayer winner.

After them is the second batch of their Holiday Collection.

The first and the third tees on this photo is my favorite :)



And the last batch of the cosplayers to present.

The finale: Reveal your Darkside
The celebrity endorsers on their final walk :)




I've enjoyed watching this fashion show, hoping for next event like this. :)

They also awarded the winners of their Darkside Contest.  The third place winner won Samsung ES80 camera and he is Yves Xaviery A. Bengil with 14,375 likes

Second Price winner is Albert Christian Canilao and he won Blackberry Curve 9300 3G with 14,779 likes.


And the grandprize winner of Reveal your Darkside contest takes home a Nikon D3000 camera and she is Joy D. Dardo with 17,497 likes.




Yey, got the chance to have pic with Bea (mukha akong julalay :P), I'm beginning to like this bagets na.  She's so humble and very down to earth. :)


Whatta night! I love it! :) See you again in the next event :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)