Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fireworks @ SM MOA

While visiting SM MOA, this Christmas tree caught my attention and amazed me by its beauty. :).  Christmas is indeed at our doorsteps. :)  Hmnnn, its cold!


As I was gazing the Christmas tree, fireworks show begun.  And the sky was filled with different colors of light.  Lovely!













I dunno, if they're doing the fireworks display everyday or only at the weekend.  So if you want to see this beautiful fireworks display, I suggest you to visit MOA on weekends. :)

Happy viewing!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

☆♥Shydub♥☆ said...

I am really so impressed with your photography sis, lalo na sa fireworks

melandriaonline said...

so beautiful, i remember my visit in Manila , i have seen such beautiful fireworks at moa.

thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)