Monday, January 14, 2013

Our thrilling experience with The Eye

If you're adventurous and thrill seeker kind of a person I suggest you try riding at The Eye in SM MOA.


The Eye is an air-conditioned Ferris Wheel overlooking the Metro.  It can accommodate a maximum of 6 persons.  The entrance fee is Php 150.00 each, adult and children.  Very accessible to people from Metro Manila and nearby provinces.  After the fun, you can dine at the nearby restos and dampas or even shop at SM Mall.



The Eye up-close
Because we love adventures, hubby and I tried riding The Eye.  I'm loving the view and of course the moment I spent with hubby. :)  See, he's so happy! :P





To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)