Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's time to Churp!!!

The bird has landed!!!  Its time to spread the news across different social networks and get rewarded of different brands!!  Churpchurp has arrived.  Churpchurp aims to reward social media influencer who spread the word from our friendly neighborhood advertisers!





You may visit their Churp Churp Philippines web for more details or you may like them on their facebook page here Churp facebook page.




What are you waiting for, join the social media revolution now and claim your rightful spot as a social media influencer!!!

Here's our link : Churp na Tayo!

Smile.....



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)