Thursday, March 3, 2011

The 2nd Philippine Pyromusical Competition and Close Up

February 26, 2011


A week after we claimed our tickets for the 2nd Pyromusical Competition to be held in SM Mall of Asia, we decided to used it. It's China and France' turn to show their Pyro displays.


Before the show starts, we took picture first for souvenir. :)  Smile!
Maricar and Ate Annie
dadi and me

Here are some photos of the fireworks displays....BOOM!




We also enjoyed the photo booth there. They're giving 25ml of close up white now for every photo shoot. 



For that particular date, I chose China's fireworks display.  For me it's more beautiful and creative than France.  Well it's only my opinion.

Here's the video of that particular event:



To update and to show you the Philippines' exhibition here's the video for March 12 event.



Have you watched the Pyromusical? It's fun there!!

You'll surely smile.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)