Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Month Incentive

After a month of those efforts to being early and punctual everyday, at last, I've got the fruit of thy labor:D

souvenir :D

How sweet it is to receive an incentive and at the same time assessing yourself for a change to never commit some late.

This is a part of disciplinary action and at the same time incentive given to us by our company that to earn a thousand bucks we have to finish a month without any late or at least a three strikes late.  Meaning it is allowed for us to have late of up to two strikes but if we commit the third one, no bonus at all.

A give and take part between the company and the employees.  Both will be benefited, the employees to have extra money at the same time practice their punctuality and the company to attain its goals and objectives as well as targets.

I am looking forward to get my second month.....I am working on it

How about you?.

Smile.....



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

Wena said...

Kudos to your company's management team, Jheng. this kind of incentives and rewards system really is a good motivational factor for the employees.

I'm one guilty creature when it comes to punctuality.

jhengpot said...

heheheh...ako, nagbagong buhay na...sayang din kasi....

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)