Friday, February 4, 2011

Food trip @ Slice n' Dice

January 31, my husband and I were very hungry after office hours.  So we hunted some foods!!

For a change, we looked for something that we are not used of dining but delicious and of course affordable.  And this is what we've found  Slice N' Dice char-grilled steak.  The store is located along Legarda St., across the National Teachers College and beside the DSWD building.

Full Menu

While waiting for our orders, I took advantage of shooting some pictures in the place.


Table 6
Spices
My husband ordered Chicken Steak meal (as usual).  Their serving is good for one person only.


dad
Chicken steak
I ordered Sunny steak rice. 


me
Sunny steak rice


Love the ambiance of their store, yummy!  And in fairness, neat looking.


credits to google






For dessert we ordered ice cream cake which according to them is the best seller: the "Chocolate ganache" @ only Php 55.00


ice cream cake


By the way, they are offering  unlimited rice by adding Php17.00 or Php 26.00 depending on your meal.


We went home with super full stomach, and our dessert?  We've decided to take it home.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)