Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Close Up and Taylor Swift's Grand Fans Day

We bought Close up toothpaste for two reasons: (1) join the contest and fans day of  of Taylor Swift entitled Enchanted: Taylor Swift's Grand Fans Day hosted/sponsored by  Odyssey held last February 18 at SM Megamall Entertainment ground (naks) Building A. and (2) at the same time to have tickets for the 2nd Pyromusical Competition.


Here are some photos last February 18, SM Megamall



with his friend, Jaime
And because we don't want to skip our meals we dined in at Greenwich located at the food court while waiting for the announcement of the winners.  We ordered up-sized meals coz we were so hungry!





I miss eating spaghetti and chicken at Greenwich!

Sad to say, we don't win any ticket for Taylor Swift's concert.  But it's fun being in there!!!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)