Friday, December 7, 2012

My Choice for Most Favorite TV Station: Netizens’ Choice Award 2012

I am not a TV fanatic.  I am a music lover.  I can live a life without  TV but not without a radio.  But my husband loves watching movies a lot from dusk 'till dawn. :D  That is why I'm fond of watching TV nowadays.


I came across this Netizen's Choice Awards for Favorite TV Station by Showbiznest, Starmometer, and LionhearTV on the world wide web.  And as a netizen, I would also like to cast my vote for my favorite TV station.

Nowadays, there are 3 major rival TV networks: ABS-CBN, TV 5, and GMA-7.  I think ABS-CBN mastered the dramas while TV 5 emerged from nowhere with innovative ideas on TV programs.  GMA-7 got the best news and public affairs as well as some reality shows and dramas (telenovelas).

I know nothing about the shows of TV 5 except Talentadong Pinoy, ASAP and Going Bulilit on ABS-CBN.  But I know most of GMA-7's TV program even the news and current affairs.  So obviously, my vote for my favorite TV station goes to GMA 7. :D



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)