Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Go Bigger and Go Better with Globe

Will I go bigger or better?


That is a tough question for me.  
Because I want to be bigger as well as be better like Globe's new offers.  What to do?  

I have a lot of friends to text, call and even chat in Facebook everyday.  My colleagues used globe numbers (so no problem at all) but most of my friends used other network(s) and that's another thing because I am a frugal person and most of the time I want to save (money) even in load(s).

Good thing there is Globe to ease my problem.

Only Globe Prepaid gives me Bigger and Better unli offers.
Go Bigger
– GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unli calls.
– With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli all network texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.
Go Better- 
-GoUNLITXT49 gives me the same UNLI texts to Globe/TM at a BETTER prices VS Competitors offer.
– With GoUNLI25, I get real unlimited service w/ unli Globe/TM calls and texts, plus unli Viber chat to the rest of my friends. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.


So if I have to choose only one, I would like to go bigger- GoUNLI30-which gives me unlimited all network texts, unlimited calls to Globe,TM, plus UNLI-Chat.

Now, I need not worry how to reply on my friends using other network, all I need is my Globe. :)

http://www.globe.com.ph/gocall100
http://www.globe.com.ph/gounli49
http://www.globe.com.ph/gounli30
http://www.globe.ph/gounli25
How about you, would you go bigger or better?



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)