Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cole Haan: Don't go Home Party-Winter and Fall Collection 2012

Last Friday I was invited to attend the launching of Cole Haan's Winter and Fall Collection of 2012 themed as "Don't go Home Party" at Rockwell Power plant mall together with hubby.  It was one of a kind experience for me in the world of fashion. :)




We were introduced to LunarGrand Collection, the LunarGrand Wingtip and LunarGrand Chukka. LunarGrand is included in their fall collection. (I'll post separate article about these products.)
LunarGrand Wingtip
LunarGrand Chukka


These shoes belong to their winter collection. (I'll post separate article about this.)


It was a cocktail party, but I didn't drink alcohol. :)





I personally choose this shoes and bags, I super like these items but unfortunately it'll cost my fortune :(  But I'm sure that if I do buy this stuff, it'll be worth it! Cole Haan shoes are inspired by Nike Air.


 


 

Last but not the least is my hubby with the DJ of the night and him, modelling the LunarGrand Wingtip. :)


 


ROCKWELL STORE 
G/F Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center
(02) 898 0964

SHANGRI-LA STORE 
Level 3, Shangri-La Plaza Mall
(02) 633 2847

GLORIETTA 4 
Ground Level, Shangri-La Plaza Mall
(02) 815 2157



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The texts and photos on Black Sheep's Lair belong to the site owner, unless otherwise stated. Should you wish to reproduce the text and/or photo content, kindly send me an email and ask permission first. Thank you. :)